This communication is made available to you – also pursuant to the article 13 of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) 2016/679, to the Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”) and subsequent amendments and addition, – by Columbus s.r.l. with legal address in Monza (MB), via Vittorio Emanuele II n. 36 as Data Controller of your personal data.
The purpose of this information notice is to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data.
Type of data processed
The website offers contained type informative and, sometimes, interactive content. During the navigation on the site, Columbus s.r.l. will be able, therefore, to acquire information on the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures preceded to the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP address, the type of browser used, the operating system, the name of domain and the addresses from which the access has been affected, information on pages visited by users inside the site, the access time, the permanence on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the computer environment of the customer.
Further categories of data
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and/or accessing to a reserved area and/or a service and/or participating in one of the commercial initiatives of Columbus s.r.l. by writing to an e-mail address Columbus s.r.l. to request information, or by calling our toll-free number to have a direct contact with the service clients.
- It deals with all that personal data furnished by the visitor through the site, for example: filling out a form through which to ask for a preventive e/o information on the offered services e/o an application of contact;
- writing to the mail addresses pointed out in our site to ask for information;
- entering to a reserved area e/o to a service;
- filling out a form to submit your own curriculum vitae;
- filling out a form to receive our newsletter and communications of marketing;
- filling out a form to enroll in one of the initiatives of Columbus s.r.l. (conferences, seminars, workshop, events).
Purpose of the treatment
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- Provide the good and/or service required by the user, manage the contracts improved by the user, carry out the administrative procedures, accounting, tax and legal fulfillments, as well as escape the requests submitted by the user. The treatments set in to be for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and they do not require specific consent from the interested party.
- Recognize the experience of use of our platforms of the products and services that we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents. The treatments set in to be for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- Send commercial communications related to promotions and/or offers, in the interest of the Data Controller; the processing set in to be for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.
Share and transfer of personal data
- Company staff;
- Service provider (etc. IT system providers, cloud service providers, database vendors and consultants)
- Public Administration for law purposes;
- Every public and/or private subject to whom it is necessary to communicate your personal data in relation to the purposes indicated above.
The updated list of Processors is available at controller’s legal address and it will be provided with a prior written application.
Columbus s.r.l. could have to transfer out Your personal data to situated countries some European union / Space European (EEA) Commune, toward the so-called ones “third countries.” Such transfers toward third countries can include all the activities above suitable. The present Informative on the privacy is also applicable in the case of transfer of data to third countries in which the level of protection of the data is different in comparison to that of the European union. Particularly, the international transfer of data can happen in the following situations:
a) Group company: the group company based outside the Europe have subscribed data protection agreement using contractual terms in accordance with the European Commission standards for purposes of protecting your privacy and justify international transfer of data.
b) Third country outside the European Union/EEA: any transfer of personal data to third country will be made after informing you and receiving the consent. Any transfer of data to other countries than those which the European Commission has taken an adequacy decision is based on agreements that use standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or other appropriate guarantees in compliance with applicable laws.
Protection of personal data
Columbus s.r.l. have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide an appropriate level of security and privacy to personal data.
These measures concerning:
- The state of technology;
- The implementation costs;
- The nature of the data;
- The risk of treatment.
The aim is to protect them from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure access and other form of illegal processing.
Also, when Columbus s.r.l. manages the data:
- Collects and processes data that are adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to meet the purposes specified above;
- ensures that the data are accurate and updated.
Columbus s.r.l. will maintain your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were processed or, alternatively, for the time required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, except your right to object to data processing or the right to be forgotten.
The retention period is the time of their actual use, plus the period of time until the legal claims become prescribed. When this period will expire, your personal data will be removed from active system of Columbus s.r.l.
Your rights are:
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION. You have the right to obtain from Columbus s.r.l. the rectification of personal data concerning you. Columbus s.r.l. shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data it holds are accurate, complete current and relevant.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING. You can obtain a restriction to the processing your personal data where:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, during the period when Columbus s.r.l. must verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you require the erasure of personal data or the restriction of their use instead;
- Columbus s.r.l. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you to establishment, exercise or defend of legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing, while Columbus s.r.l. checks whether your legitimate reasons prevail over your own.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS. You have the right to obtain from Columbus s.r.l. information about your personal data, and also information on which categories of personal data Columbus s.r.l. owns or controls, for what purpose they are used, where they have been collected and to whom they may have been communicated.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY. As a result of your application, Columbus s.r.l. will transmit the data to another Controller on condition that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE, Unless the processing of data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or to establishment, exercise or defend of legal claims. You have the right to obtain from Columbus s.r.l. the erasure of personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you opposed to the processing of your personal data;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT. You object at any time to the processing of your personal data, on the condition that the data processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interest of Columbus s.r.l. or third party. Columbus s.r.l. shall no longer process the personal data unless the Controller demonstrates mandatory and legitimate reasons for the processing, an overriding interest in treatment, or the exercise or defend of legal claims. When you object to processing, specify if you’re going to erasure your personal data or limiting the processing.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place where the alleged infringement took place.
Any future changes or additions to the processing of personal data as described in this privacy notice will be notify in advance through an individual notification, through the usual communication channels used by Columbus s.r.l. (etc. e-mail or through the internet).
Data Controller and Processor
To exercise their rights under articles 15 ss. of GDPR, you can contact the Data Controller Columbus s.r.l., with legal address in Monza (MB), via Vittorio Emanuele II n. 36.
Phone 02 36636800, Email email@example.com.
The data Processor can be reached at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.